The usage of Pixvel.com (PixvelChannel, ISC, the 'Site' or We or Us) You (user, member, reader, visitor) accept and will be bound by the terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be updated time to time without prior notice.
Copyright, Licenses and Content Submissions.
The documents on this site is copyright of the site and its authors. You may read, download and use the published content for your personal and educational use. The content may not be used for commercial purposes and may not be re published without prior written permission from us.
We offer advertising revenue for content posted in this site. We put a lot of efforts in processing and hosting the content posted in the site. Any content posted by the members will continue to be in the name of the authors, however, they may not remove the content once reviewed and published in the site. If member chooses to remove any content from the site, member may be voided for further advertising revenue we pay to the author also may be fined cost involved in protecting the content from reproducing in other websites.
Use of the Site
Pixvel.com is a free resource online community. Any body can share their documents on the site. Use the site on your own risk. Pixvel.com does not guarantee or warrant accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. The site also doesn't take responsibility of infected files with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
To use the site, you agree you will not:
- Post any information, data, text, or images, or other material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity.
- Post any Material that you do not have a right to reproduce.
- If you publish other authors work, you must have a written permission of the author of that material.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature.
- Upload any material copyright, trademark, patent, or proprietary rights of any third party.
- Post any material, which can harm our visitors or authors.
- Violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Post any information or images on discussion forums that may harm any body by any means or unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libellous, or otherwise objectionable that may invade another's right of privacy or publicity
- Post any messages offensive to other members of this site
As an author, you agree that the site visitors are free to use your documents for their reference By submitting your document, you agree that you are the original owner (UNLESS YOU SPECIFY THE REFERENCES AND HAVE A WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR) of the article or code or otherwise has the right to redistribute it freely and you may not request removal of content at a later stage. Pixvel.com takes no responsibility, no liability for disputes regarding ownership, copyright, or trademarks of the documents uploaded to this site. However, by submitting your document, you grant to Pixvel.com, a nonexclusive, worldwide license to link to, reproduce, distribute, adapt, perform, display and sublicense the submitted code or content.
The content you publish in this site will become the property of Pixvel.com. We reserve the rights to use such content in any manner we like.
If you create an account with Pixvel.com to perform any duties and receive payment for it, such accounts may be deleted or merged with webmaster account or system accounts.
Pixvel reserves the right to reject any submission, to alter submissions, and to remove any submission from the site at any time without any previous notification. Webmaster and site admins reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is not suitable for this site, with or without showing any reason.
Discussions on sensitive topics may be removed based on the best judgement and discretion of the webmaster and site administrators.
IN NO EVENT WILL Pixvel.COM BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSSES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE, ITS MEMBERS SITES, OR LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS LOSSES, DATA LOSSES, OR ANY PROPERTY LOSSES.
THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR UPDATE WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE ACCURACY OR REDUNDANCY, OR ORIGINALITY OF THE MATERIAL OR ANY CONTENTS INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE, OR OTHER MATERIAL, ON THE SITE.
The product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Permission to commercially use Pixvel.com contents may be granted only after receiving a written request to do so.